MetLife to Sunset Majority of Permanent Products
- By Jake Bailey
- December 13, 2016
Effective February 3, 2017, MetLife will no longer accept submitted business for the following products:
- Promise Whole Life
- Promise Whole Life 120
- Promise Whole Life Select 10
- Promise Whole Life Select 20
- Promise Whole Life Select 65
- Guaranteed Level Term (face amounts less than $1M only)
- Secure Flex Universal Life
- Provider Universal Life
- Legacy Advantage Survivorship Universal Life
- Equity Advantage Variable Universal Life
Brighthouse Financial will make the following life insurance products available and they will not differ from their current MetLife versions:
- Premier Accumulator Universal Life
- Guaranteed Level Term (minimum face amount will equal $1M)
- One Year Term
This is an unfortunate decision that reduces the number of life insurance product options available to consumers, but we at The Milner Group are dedicated to helping you find the best alternative solutions for your clients.
Feel free to give me a call at 678-252-1714 or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on MetLife’s decision and key dates, please click here.